COVID Safe Practices
3 January 2022
To our valued clients,
We want to make sure your spa experience is superb in every way and for that reason Botanica is a Covid talk free zone.
Please take the time to review our Covid Safe Plan which outlines our updated health and safety protocols that have been implemented to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our beautiful spa.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn correctly for the entire duration of your visit to Botanica. You may remove your mask only for the duration of your treatment once you are inside your treatment room and must be put back on prior to leaving your treatment room. Your spa and skin specialist will continue to wear her mask at all times.
- An online treatment consultation form will be sent to you via SMS/Email with your booking confirmation 3 days prior to your appointment and is to be completed and returned no later than 24 hours prior to your appointment. Treatments will not proceed without this form completed and returned to the spa.
- Upon arrival to the spa, all guests must scan in via the QR code available upon entry and show proof of vaccination.
- All guests will be asked to use the hand sanitiser prior to entering the spa and regularly throughout your visit to the spa.
- Your personal contact information must be up-to-date. This applies to all new and existing clients.
- Please do not attend any appointment if you have a fever, dry cough or other flu-like symptoms.
- Please do not attend any appointment if you have been in contact with or have had a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Please do not attend any appointment if you are a confirmed close contact of someone who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- For health and safety reasons, children and any additional guests are not permitted to attend the spa. If a guest is dropping you off to your appointment, they will be asked to come back to collect you and will not be able to sit and wait for the duration of your treatment.
- Signage has been installed to help keep everyone at a 1.5 metre distance.
- All magazines, books, brochures, product testers and communal drinks are removed to reduce the risk of infection.
- Surfaces, credit card machine, pens, door handles, cupboard doors, treatment rooms and equipment are cleaned and disinfected following each appointment and throughout the day.
- No handshaking or physical contact except for treatments and procedures to reduce the risk of infection.
- Please use cashless transactions to limit handling money.
Thank you for your co-operation in helping make Botanica Wellness Spa and Clinic a safe and enjoyable space to be in.
We look forward to welcoming you to Botanica.
The Botanica Team